Date: December 8, 2016
Agenda and Minutes of the FUUCSL Leadership Group Meeting
This is a combined November and December LG Meeting. The next LG meeting will be on January 26, 2017.
Zyzzy called the meeting to order at 5:33 pm SLT
Present: Et, TED, Sofia, Zyzzy, Tim, Tee
Minutes – Etaoin
- Approval moved, seconded, and approved.
Treasurer’s Report – Sofia
TWO MONTHS – OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER
Treasurer’s report October 31 2016
|ASSETS||September 30, 2016,||October 31, 2016,|
|Plate collections:||L78,559||L85,161||Includes library|
|Pledge payments:||L255,500||L255,500||Pledged 269K|
Treasurer’s report November 30, 2016
|ASSETS||October 31, 2016,||NOVEMBER 30, 2016,|
|Plate collections:||L85,161||L92,461||Includes library|
|Pledge payments:||L255,500||L281,750||Pledged 269K|
I AM CONFIDENT THAT INCOME WILL EXCEED EXPENSES AGAIN THIS YEAR!
UUtopia Report – Zyzzy
- The Lindens boosted the prim count of all regions (sims) by 33%. We can boost the prim allowance on UUtopia and Alcott from 20,000 to 30,000 for US$30 + US$30/month. Is that worthwhile?
- Pomona is planning to return as a resident
Outreach – Et
- Not much to report.
Library Report – Peter
(in the future, to be collected offline and reported here, as things comes up)
- Tee has not heard back from Peter. Will keep trying.
- Will ask about World Religion day
Worship Report – Tee
- Thank you to Zyzzy, Et and Tee for leading this cycle.
- Please consider leading a service.
- Zyzzy will work on putting folders into the music pyramid and maybe moving it to a more accessible place.
- In January, we may consider converting some excess L$ to US$. Right now we have about US$600 in assets; we can see how the year ends.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:58 pm SLT